Monday 27 August 2007

Setting Things Straight

Untypically for me my last post was a bit vague. I am usually a stickler for precision. I want to set things straight, but will probably ruffle a few feathers in the process. I seriously admire Camilla and think she is a great lady. She is almost definitely in Wiki but I haven't even checked. I am so happy she is with the man she loves. Good on her. This woman has had to "hide in the wings" (a theatrical term) for many a year, and she has done it with grace. She is a girl I so respect. Good on yah.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Thanks for stoppin by. Nice blog!

Marteen said...

Thanks for your comment laurie. I have just this minute posted a blog about the French. Not really having a go at them. Just having a bit fun, as I like to do. Hope you like it.