Tuesday 1 January 2008

Damhead revisited








As I haven't mentioned Damhead for a while I thought this would be a good time to remind you all about the rural run. Despite the fact that Hester is staying with me at the present time, I took the opportunity to do some overtime yesterday and delivered to my beloved countryside run whilst she visited her pal in town. I was disappointed that the llamas were not to be seen, and the weather was so bitter that they were probably huddling together for warmth, out of sight.




The above picture is my little van I use to deliver to Damhead. I don't have a black and white cat but otherwise Postman Pat and I are very similar. Except my nose is not quite so big, despite what Hester says, and I deliver to a lot more people than he does in his 20 minute programmes.




A different angle in which to view my van, Hester can be a bit snap happy at times, but I love her for it.

Wishing all my readers a Happy New Year!




2 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

you little gurl racer.

ellie said...

Happy New Year x