I was going to rant a bit, but I have been tagged to play "Eight Dirty Little Secrets" so I will do that instead. Thanks JanieBelle. I'll deal with you later.
I have to post these rules before I give you the facts. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog you need to choose eight people to get tagged, and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I have a fantasy involving Roger Federer, his tennis racket (a must) and a very, very large bowl of whipped cream
2. I kissed Anita Harris (actress) backstage at the Kings Theatre. Actually, she kissed me. Clearly a woman of good taste. Didn't wash my lips for weeks afterwards.
3. Got busted by the cops for peeing in the street. Maybe the bucket load of sherry I drank that evening could have been a contributing factor.
4. I lit up a cigarette in a "No Smoking" area once. Believe me, this is racy by my standards.
5. A local boy and I stripped of so that we could compare "equipment". I was very young at the time.
6. Have had a crush on Justine Henin for years. Is it me, or is there a tennis theme emerging here?
7. No tennis this time, but I couldn't possibly tell you this one. My mum might read this.
8. Another of my fantasies involves George Clooney and an industrial sized bottle of baby oil. Sometimes the simple ones are the best.
Deary me. What have I done? I've never told anyone about the Justine thing. Not even myself. Where's my smelling salts? I've come over all faint. My old headmistress would have a fit if she read that. Thank god she has no idea what a computer is, never mind how to use one. I see the Katie from The Apprentice episode in a whole new light now. Can't blame the meds on this one. This girl is going to give herself a serious talking to.
Since I'm new to this blogging malarkey I don't have eight victims, sorry recipients, to tag. Three on my list have already been tagged, namely JanieBelle (she got me first), Deacon Barry (Bagged by JanieBelle) and Kissing Corporal Kate (Yep, you guessed it. JanieBelle strikes again). So that leaves two people who's work I admire, so I don't know why I am subjecting them to this. They are doc's girl and Nurse Ratched's Place. Sorry about the lack of links, but you know who you are. Girls, consider yourselves well and truly tagged